Thermax Group is headquartered in Pune, India. Its business portfolio includes products for heating, cooling, water and waste management, and specialty chemicals. The company also designs, builds and commissions large boilers for steam and power generation, turnkey power plants, industrial and municipal wastewater treatment plants, waste heat recovery systems and air pollution control projects.
The systems, products and services developed by Thermax help industry achieve better resource productivity and improve bottom lines, while maintaining a cleaner environment. Even as we convert costs to profits, we help to protect the environment in our own limited ways. A win-win for industry and the society at large
Implementation of licensed modules and upgradation
- Industrial Equipment
- 50 Divisions 70 plants and Multiple Depots across India
- Help in better planning and coordination of business resources so as to achieve maximum profit
- To Provide a software map of business functional activities, improving accuracy rate of results
- To increase the flexibility of operation and improving productivity are other core objectives of ERP
- More efficiency and productivity by helping users navigate complex processes
- Preventing data re-entry, and improving functions such as production, order completion and delivery.
- Streamlined, efficient processes throughout providing.
- Enhanced Business Reporting: Better reporting tools with real-time information
- Customized forms created and it improved efficiency in the internal system at Cooling Sri City