ANALYTICS: DRIVING YOUR BUSINESS WITH DATA AT THE CORE
Almost all industry sectors have experienced digital disruption from the digital age. New technology is just one part of a digital transformation, as breaking down company silos are equally important. As you build your strategy, companies also need to consider how new technology impacts customer experience goals; and, agility needs to be a core component in making the journey successful.
Businesses must embrace the potential for agile transformation with the continuous assessment and investment in technology, including:
- Identifying where data and analytics can provide real-time, data-driven insights for improved decision-making and effective workflow execution.
- Establishing a 360-degree view of customers that can help business teams discover, predict and prescribe opportunities that optimize customer outcomes.
- Examine how advances in robotics, machine learning and AI can enhance productivity, increase accuracy, efficiency and improve overall outcomes.
- Consider how the application of integrated, and responsive technology automation increase legacy technology capabilities.
Done right, data analytics brings tremendous value to an organization. It holds the power to reveal truths that improve decision-making and help your business leap forward, to highlight priorities for improvement and uncover opportunities for growth. Too often, organizations struggle to keep data secure, accurate, and accessible.
Where every project builds toward a unique solution, adaptability is as important as experience. This occurs from the first step of data collection to the last step of analyzing. Hence it becomes critical to
- Understand current market ecosystem.
- Cultural outlook of the people of the organization.
- Understand how the challenge occurred than just what it is.
- Evaluate the maturity of systems and data, such that it can be modernized or improvised to suit the needs.
- Bringing the right mix of People – Process – Technology into the entire equation and then the data can be curated to achieve the required goals.
- Aligning all factors to the Goals of the organization, whether it maybe Profit, Services, Social or even Growth.
- Sales Analysis - Helps reduce costs, identify performance bottlenecks and create an optimum channel strategy.
- Sales Performance Analysis.
- Branch and Online channel Sales Analysis.
Lending, Payment & Transaction Analysis – To drive better segmentation targeting & promotion and to detect and counter fraud.
- Transaction Activity Analysis.
- Insights for Mortgage & Loan requirements.
Risk Management Analytics – Avoid credit and liquidity risks and identify customer needs while maintaining regulatory adherences.
- Market & Portfolio Analysis.
- Operational & Liquidity Risk.
Finance – Maintain liquidity, optimized financial reporting and decision making for budget allocations.
- Expense requirements analysis.
- Operations, IT & Back-Office – Managing IT systems and SLAs along with branch network and ATM rationalization.
Marketing And Product Management analytics – Detailed analysis of customers data to improve acquisition, retention, cross and upselling.
- Customer Portfolio and Segmentation analysis.